UPDATE - I'm back!

Monday 30 November 2015


Hello. It's me..

I know it's been a really long time since I've posted anything on this blog, but I wanted to let you know that I'm baackkk! I know I say this all the time, and you're probably sick of hearing this, but I'm going to try hard this time!

Since I'm finally a senior and I'm going to graduate in may (I'm so excited ahhh!), I haven't had much time to do anything but homework and studying. The fact that I do IB means that I also have to work on orals, practice papers, CAS, Internal Assessments, written tasks, TOK essays and the dreaded Extended Essay. It's soo much to do, but it's nearly overrr!

Though, I have limited time, I have decided to try harder with blogging as I have many ideas and blog posts saved in my drafts. I can't promise anything, but I will be posted them in the following weeks, so watch out for those.

Another update is that, I have a new blog layout! I got a bit bored of the old one so I changed it. I am also planning on making a new header image as well!

I'm excited to be back and I hope you enjoy the upcoming blog posts,

until next time,

Anaelle x

P.s , I hope you liked my Adele reference at the beginning ;)

2 comments

  1. Being a senior is so exciting! Congrats! I'm currently a junior. The work load is exhausting! Looking forward to your upcoming posts, Anaelle! xo

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Guilianna! Good luck with your junior year :) I'm Glad that you're looking forward for the posts and thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete