Summer Goals 2016

Thursday 16 June 2016



"Sunsets are proof that endings can often be beautiful too"

After going to school for about 14 years, it finally all came to an end. High school is overrrrr and I am beyond glad. I really disliked it and I certainly did not enjoy my time there, but anywho that's a topic for later!

Since I only start uni in September, I've got about 3 months to live freely and do what ever I want to! So far I've been catching up on all the sleepless nights I had working on numerous, essays, assignments and projects, and I've also been spending time hanging out with my friends who are all leaving after the summer :/

It's been quite fun and I'm so grateful for all the free time I have. I really hope it doesn't go by too fast. Though I'm going to appreciate my months of freedom to the fullest, I've decided to set myself goals that I could possibly achieve during the summer: 

1// My first goal is to Blog regularly
I'm really bad at staying consistent when it comes to blogging. Most of all my blog post are update posts "promising"that I would start blogging again but then I never did. I enjoy blogging and talking to other bloggers via blogger chats is really inspiring so I want to try a little harder! As of now I've (kinda) stuck to schedule so that's good.

2// Stay consistent in skincare routine
I want to improve my skin this summer and I know the only way I will be able to, is if I stay consistent with my skincare routine. I'm really lazy when it comes to washing my make up of every single day but that's going to have to change!

3// Start reading again
I used to love reading as it was great fun! It's been a while since I've read a novel, but after writing a 4000 word essay about novels, I got disinterested and demotivated to read. Hopefully, this summer I find a book that I never want to put down. (Does anybody have any suggestions!?)

4// Get my driver's licence
I started taking driving lessons and it's a lot harder then I though it would be. Driving kinda hurts my leg (and my butt haha) but that's probably because I'm not used to it yet. There's also a lot to learn like the theory, the different pedals and changing gears, but it would be cool if I got my license this summer.

5//Somehow manage / get over all the anxiety school gave me
This will possibly be a future post, but I really hope I achieve this goal.

6// Lastly, Travel! 
I'd love to experience new things and possibly embrace a new culture this summer and luckily,  I have the opportunity to travel to Dubai and Abu Dhabi. I've never been to Asia before and one of my wishes for some time now, has been to travel to somewhere new, so I'm pretty excited!

Do you have any goals or a bucketlist you want to achieve this summer? Let me know!

Also if you need any ideas for your summer bucketlist or you are reading this during the summer, check out my post on 82 Things To Do This Summer!

Thanks for stopping by and see you next time xx
Anaelle 

// Bloglovin // Google + // Instagram // Twitter //

Post a Comment