6 Months Roundup

Thursday 14 July 2016



Up until a month ago, I had been MIA on my blog for about 6 months plus. That's a pretty long time and I guess life just got in the way...


A lot has happened in the the last few months as I:

1// Road tripped to Paris, where I enjoyed crepes and visited a 60's inspired cafe and I drank a coke float for the very first time.

2// Visited Leiden

3// Shopped

4// Enjoyed sunsets on the beach

And as a senior in high school I:

5// Celebrated my last week of high school (I'M SO GLAD ITS FINAALLY OVERR) with a 70's disco inspired stunt day

6// Studied my ass of for my IB exams

7// Went to my seniors prom

8// Starting lessons to get my driver's licence

9// Got the results to my IB exams ( whoop whoop, ya girl is going to uni! )

10// Celebrated at a fancy restaurant

Though I did a lot of things but had no time to constantly blog about it, I made sure to keep my creativity intact by taking little snipets of what I was up to. I made a little video which is now my first ever vlog. It would mean a great deal to me and I would love if you would check it out. Its not much but I'm just happy that I finally got the courage to upload something to Youtube.


Anyways, I hope you enjoy it!

xx,

Anaelle

// Bloglovin // Google + // Instagram // Twitter //

6 comments

  1. Woop woop, well done for finishing school! And massive congrats on getting great IB results as well, you must be so proud of your achievements! It seems like a lot has happened for you over these six months - I hope the next six are just as good!

    Abbey ✨ www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo for finishing cool! And I'm so jealous of your trip to Paris I'm going in January and I couldn't be more excited about it X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah sounds like you've had a great 6 months! Love the little snippet video, really enjoy quick videos like that! Congratulations on finishing school, oh remembering the days! Enjoy the next 6 months, thanks for sharing!

    Jessica & James☺️💓
    www.foodandbaker.co.uk

    ReplyDelete