Artists of the Week- Years and Years

Tuesday 3 March 2015



Since opening for Sam Smith back in November 2014, Years and Years are all I've been listen to!
Olly, Emre and Mikey are a British electronic-R&B pop band who won the BBC sound of 2015 award. They describe their songs as music you can cry and dance to simultaneously, and that's exactly what they are.

Their current single King, which is now out on Itunes,  is quickly climbing the charts, and even though they're getting quite popular, its hard to let go of my babies, haha. I am very proud of them though. 



Apart from the great music they make, I am also in love with their personalities. They seem so down to earth and humble. Whenever they are nominated for awards they always ask their fans to vote or them in the sweetest ways possible with a bunch of emojis. It's so cute.

I love the lyrics, beat and rhythm of the songs and my favorites are Real, Memo, Eyes Shut and Take Shelter. I really like their cover of Breath as well. 





Years and Years have a Spotify playlist of all of their music which you can listen to until their album comes out in June.


Check these guys out and let me know what you think! I swear you won't regret it!

X

2 comments