Everyday Make Up Routine

Monday 8 June 2015



I've been away from the blogging world for a while now, but I'm finally baaack!! And for once I am going to try and not post anything music related.... So today I present to you: *drum roll please* My Everyday Makeup Routine!!

It takes me so long to get up as I am definitely not a morning person and I usually snooze my alarm at least 3 times before I actually get out of bed. This leaves me with only 15 minutes to get ready. Here is my quick and simple makeup look that any lazy gal can replicate. 








Maybelline- Fit Me concealer

After moisturizing my face and lips, the first thing I do is add concealer under my eyes and on all my unwanted spots. I then tap/blend it into my skin using my ring finger. 

I love this concealer as it comes with an applicator and it makes it so much easier to apply. It is quite creamy with a middle coverage that is quite build-able. Many people have compared it to the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, so if you are looking for a cheap alternative, this one is pretty good. You can find it for €10 in your local drugstore.



M.A.C- Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation 

I then use my powder foundation and apply it to my face using the make up sponge that comes with it.  I like using powder foundation better than liquid foundation because it so much easier to apply. You don't have to blend for hours on end like other foundations. You just dab it on your skin and you're good to go.

This Mac powder foundation has a medium coverage which is also build-able. It comes in multiple shade ranges,  from C2 To NW58.  It's basically like the studio fix foundation in powder form, except this one doesn't break you out. 





HEMA- Duo Eye Shadow Palette

 I then add eye shadow to my eyes. I literally just add a neutral brown shade on my lids and the gold shade in my tear duct area and then I'm done. I really don't have time for a sophisticated eye shadow look.



HEMA- Eyebrow Pencil & Maybelline- Master Graphic Eyeliner

Then I do the typical cat eye/winged eyeliner using my Maybelline eyeliner pen. I prefer using this instead of an eyeliner liquid or gel because it's easier and quicker. I also fill my eyebrows using the crayon and brush it out with the brow brush.


L'Oréal- Miss Manga Mega Volume Mascara



I then apply my first coat of mascara using the Miss Manga mascara.



    Maybelline- The Rocket Volum'Express Mascara

And then I apply a second coat using The Rocket mascara.


 HEMA-Lip liner in shade 18

I then color my lips using a creamy pink lip liner. 



                          Bobbi Brown- Lipstick in Blackberry 

On days that I want to be a little more fancy, I put on dark pink/berry color lipstick from Bobbi Brown.



And then I'm doneee! It only takes about 10 minutes and it's super easy to do. I don't do any countouring or highlighting cause ain't no body got time for that at 7 in the morning.
I hope you enjoyed it :)



If you have any comments or suggestions, leave them down bellow!

X








Post a Comment