Introducing: My LIT playlist

Tuesday 27 September 2016








This summer, I got really into R&B/ Trap soul/ hip hop music and as my interest has grown, so has my spotify playlist. These songs are really helpful if you want to lift your spirits, dance or just to chill. Also, if you are a fresher and you need some good tunes for your house party, these songs would work pretty well.

So ladies (and gentlemen), I present to you: my "Lit" playlist. It features music by Drake, Rihanna, Chance the Rapper, Partynextdoor, Bryson Tiller; Dutch artists such as Broederliefde and more!





Hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you think!

Anaelle

// Bloglovin // Google + // Instagram // Twitter //

2 comments

  1. Yes girl!! I love seeing what people listen to and we have exactly the same music taste. Loving the playlist. I saw Bryson tiller preform this year and honestly my heart nearly couldn't take it, it was such an amazing experience. Loved this post x

    Gabby ~ http://www.wildishly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Omg you're so lucky you got to see Bryson tiller perform!!
      xx

      Delete