Artist of the Week- James Hersey

Tuesday 14 October 2014


This post is one day late (I'm already off to a good start ^…^) but I really wanted to talk about a song I've been obsessed with lately.

Thanks to 8tracks and its numerous playlist, I was introduced to a song called Coming over by James Hersey, and It's been stuck in my head for a couple of weeks now!

James Hersey is Austrian artist that I have never heard of before but his songs are so addictive.
They have an Ed Sheeran vibe to it but with less poetic sophistication. The songs are still really relatable and they are quite calm and soothing which is good for when you're relaxing or studying.

Both the acoustic and electronic/remix version of Coming over are quite catchy and I can't choose which one I like better.






I also love What I've DoneJuliet and Dream Catcher. I've put them all in one big playlist with some of his other songs and I keep playing them over and over again! They're that good.

Let me know which version of Coming Over you like best! 

X

Post a Comment