Another Update!?

Thursday 2 June 2016



Hey! It's Anaelle! I don't know if you still remember me but a few months ago - 6 to be exact- I said: “I have decided to try harder with blogging as I have many ideas and blog posts saved in my drafts. … I will be posted them in the following weeks, so watch out for those”.


Yeah…That didn't happen at all.... For now however, I am back! And don't worry I'm not here to make empty promises about regular blog posts, but instead I'm here to tell you that I'm changing my blog name!!

Since I haven't been here weekly and I haven't informed you of any essential must haves, I don't think the blog name: weekly must haves fits me at all.

Instead I've decided to opt for: Golden Memos! One of the reasons I created this blog was because I wanted to collect my memories and one day look back at life and re-live my happiest moments.

I think Golden Memos really fits the vibe I'm trying to portray, so if you randomly see a “Golden Memos” pop up on your timeline, don't be alarmed it's just me.

Another update is that I've been wanting to explore new ways of creativity so -I bet you can already guess…- I've decided to start a YouTube channel! I know it's cliche and literally everyone has a YouTube channel nowadays, but I figured having one and not having could have the same outcome or it could lead to something great.

As a result of watching videos for years on end, I've constantly had the urge to produce online content and add originality and my own spin to things. The main thing that was holding me back, was my own fear, but after blogging for a little over a year, I've learnt that not everything you post online gets seen by the entire world, so if I end up embarrassing myself, it won't be that big of a deal (hopefully). I feel like I have nothing to lose (well a little bit of dignity, but I'm hoping that feeling will fade with time) so why not try.

Subscribe if you wanna and if you happen to have a YouTube channel as well and you wanna be friends, let me know in the comments down bellow!

That's it for the update. See you next time ;) Xx
Anaelle

Post a Comment