Summer Music Faves 2015

Monday 17 August 2015


I haven't done a music related post in while, and I thought it was about time I do one since I've been listening to a lot of music this summer! Here's a list of my top 10 favorite songs!:




- Without // Years & Years
My baes' new album finally came out and this is one of my favorite songs! I love it and I can't stop singing it, even though my voice isn't as amazing as Olly's.

- All In My Head  // Tori Kelly 
I helped my cousin learn this song on the guitar and now I can't get it out of my head! 

- Ride // Twenty One Pilots 
My sister, my cousin, and a friend of ours were playing an intense game of UNO whilst this song was playing in the background. When the chorus came a long we all spontaneously harmonised and it was the coolest thing ever! Ever since then I can't stop listening and singing to it.

- Grand Piano // Nicki Minaj
I was listening to a "Discover" playlist on Spotify and this song came on and I really liked it. I decided to check out who it was by and I was so surprised to find out it was NICKI MINAJ!? She doesn't usually sing, so I was pretty shocked. It is such a good song!

- Lush Life // Zara 
This song is so catchy and it definitely gives me summer vibes!

- Trap Queen // Fetty Wap
Even though the lyrics to this song are quite derogatory and rap music isn't usually my favorite thing to listen to, this song is so catchy. If you ignore what he is saying, it is pretty good!

Ed Sheeran also made a cover of this song which is amazing!

                      


Lean On // Major lazor 
This song has been a major hit this summer and it is definitely one of my favorites!

Where Are You Now // Jack U and Justin Bieber
This song has been quite popular as well this summer and I've heard being played it so many times. Its a really catchy song and the video is pretty cool as well!

Fire Meet Gasoline // Sia
I love Sia and I love this song! I've been playing it all summer long!

Parijs // Kenny B
I don't usually listen to dutch songs, but I love this one! I also like how it has bits of french in it! It is really cute.


So these are my current favorite songs! I love discovering new songs, so please let me know what your favorite songs are this summer! 

x

- Anaelle


Post a Comment