WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO THIS SUMMER 2015

Saturday 5 September 2015



School has started again which I'm sure none of us are happy about, and to add the everyone's post holiday blues, I've decided to share what I was up to during the summer! This post might be a bit long so bare with me guys haha.





//July // 


































Beach Day out with Friends 
To celebrate the last day of school, my friends and I went out to the beach to have a little picnic. It was finally sunny and the weather was pretty good so we decided to walk along the beach. We ended walking to the nudist part of the beach which quite weird/ surprising.





Amsterdam on a Gloomy Day
A few weeks later my family and I went to Amsterdam but it was pretty gloomy. We still got to visit the city in the rain and it was just as beautiful.


































Lille
I then visited Lille which is a little city in France. It's such a pretty place and the architecture was so beautiful! We did lots of shopping and ate loads, whoops.




//August // 
































Amsterdam Part II
We went to Amsterdam again and this time it was finally sunny. We got to roam the canals of Amsterdam with the sun hitting our backs. It was pretty fun.

Beach Day Part II 
I then went to the beach again and finally swam in the see whilst the sun was setting, it was so picturesque! Apparently there was poisonous algae in water that were we totally unaware of. Luckily nothing happened to us.

































Acrylic Nails
For some reason I kept getting the urge of getting my nails done, so I finally did it! The process was really interesting and I'm glad I did it. My nails look so pretty! I have an upcoming post about the truth of acrylics, so if you're interested stay tuned! 































Luxembourg
At the end of August, we went on a road trip to Lyon with some family friends. It was a long journey so we stopped at a cute hotel in Luxembourg. The hotel was so pretty and the bed rooms were so cosy. After swimming for a while, we were welcomed to an outdoor barbecue and it was so tasty. 



Pit stop at Dunkin Donuts  
Continuing our way to Lyon, we stopped at a Dunkin Donuts. I'm not usually a big fan of donuts but these were so tasty. They had a lot of different flavours which was hard to choose from. I don't have any picture because I don't want to torture you with pictures of food that you can't have and also because we ate them all before we had the chance to take out our phones. We passed the donuts around the car and all bit pieces of each of the donuts. It was so good. 





The Countryside 
In Lyon we stayed at the countryside and it was really pretty. There were vineyards and animals everywhere. During our stay the adults had their own house and so did the children. In our house we put all our beds together and had a massive sleepover. We also stayed up all night watching movies. During the day we would either swim, eat, play card games, listen to music or play the guitar. We once tried to bake a chocolate cake, but my cousin and sister forget to beat the eggs so the cake failed... I don't know how you can forget to beat eggs when baking, but whatever.













Lyon
During the week we actually went to the city of Lyon to do some shopping! It's such a nice city. 

Last Week
On the last week of my holidays, I went to the beach again because there was a firework competition and live music. I then watch watched Paper Towns with my friends to "celebrate" the last day of the holidays! 


This post is quite delayed since I started school about two weeks, but I hope you enjoyed it! What did you do during your holidays? If you have a similar post leave your link so I can check it out! 

Xx -Anaelle


Post a Comment