VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

Wednesday 29 July 2015





I was nominated for a versatile blogger award!! Thaank you so much to India from Pretty Pale People! I didn't expect to be nominated, so this is quite surprising. You guys should definitely go check out her blog!

The following rules for the Versatile blogger award are:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award
  • Include a link to their blog
  • Nominate 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly for the award
  • Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself

Here are the following facts about me!

#1 // I'm really bad at thinking about 7 facts about myself.
It's taken about a week for me to come up with facts about myself and finally make this blog post. Its sad I know.

#2 // I overthink way too much.
I can think about one certain subject for hours on end. Sometimes I think so much and that I turn myself into a bad mood. I have at least one existential crisis a day due to overthinking haha.

#3// My name is really easy to say but it's always pronounced wrong.
My name is Anaelle and its pronounced as Ana-elle or Ana(b)elle, but people always pronounce it as: Anne el, Anaellaa, Anaellie, Ana yell, Anaa ill, Anya ella. The funniest pronunciation I've ever heard is: A nail.

I don't understand where people get these I pronunciations from, but I think it's pretty funny. I think my name is pretty easy to say but that's probably because it's my name.

#4// I can speak 4 languages 
I speak English, French, Dutch and un poco de EspaƱol!

#5 // I can sign the alphabet in American Sign Language.  
I wanted to learn a cool and interesting language and after seeing many videos and watching Switched at Birth, I got obsessed with learning sign language. I even got an ASL dictionary for Christmas.

#6 // This is literally how my brain works:

How my brain works. On = utterly obsessed. Off = uninterested: Laughing, Brainwork, Life, Quotes, Truths, Funny Stuff, So True, Brain Work, True Stories

I'm either utterly obsessed with something, or completely uninterested. There is no in between. 

#7 //  I used to want to own my own restaurant.
Because of my love for food, I used to want to open my own restaurant when I was younger. I also love to cook and to bake so it was quite a perfect match.

These are 7 Facts about me! Hope you enjoyed learning a little about me ;)

I nominate:


  1. The young hopeful
  2. - Kelci
  3. - Kamogelo
  4. - Desiree
  5. Courtney
  6. Stephanie
  7. - Shaima
  8. - Sophia
  9. - Emily
  10. Sarah
  11. Kristina
  12. Holly
  13. - Amy
  14. Katie
  15. Emily

I also nominate anyone who wants to do this but hasn't been nominated yet!


- Anaelle x






4 comments

  1. Congratulations for the award!
    Nice to meet you! I followed you on all your social feed.:)
    Just wrote my latest travelling post about Tokyo, please feel free to have a look.
    If you follow my stuffs it would be perfect! :)



    alheaology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll go have a look at you traveling post about Tokyo, it sounds interesting! I'll also check out your social media as well x

      Delete
  2. Haha I must admit that I had trouble figuring out how to pronounce your name! I used to want to own a restaurant too, until I realised that cooking for a family of 5 was hard enough! Wow 4 languages! :O If text language counts, I speak two lol. Thanks for the nom, and lovely blog xx

    www.from18tolife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Text language counts, I forgot to mention it haha! thank youu and you're welcome for the nomination! x

      Delete