Summer 2016: Abu Dhabi & Dubai

Monday 22 August 2016


This summer 2016, I visited the continent of Asia for the very first time. I went to the United Arab Emirates and enjoyed my time in the 45 degree weather of Abu Dhabi and Dubai. I loved learning about the culture and visiting the many different places both countries had to offer.

Though I was trying hard to enjoy the moments and stay present, I really  couldn't help but take video snipets of the things we were doing. These video snipets have now helped me make my first travel vlog:



I also took a lot of pictures and instead of just leaving them one my phone, I decided to edit them and share them with you!:

Abu Dhabi



- Emirates Palace // everything was made of gold, it was divine.




- Abu Dhabi Desert






- Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi













- The Leaning Tower of Abu Dhabi / Capital Gate



- The Etihad Towers



DUBAI

- The JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel


- Views from the 52nd floor of the tallest hotel of the world




- Burj Al Arab





- Atlantis the Palm


- The lost Chambers Aquarium in The Atlantis



- Dubai Marina






- Burj Khalifa


- Dubai Fountain






Hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for stopping by!
xx Anaelle

// Bloglovin // Google + // Instagram // Twitter //

6 comments

  1. Amaaaazing pictures. I used to live in Dubai, along the Marina, so this has brought back tonnes of memories for me! Your pics are amazing. XX
    www.sopherina.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww! These pictures are stunning! Looks like you had a good time! great photos! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are stunning! I've always wanted to go to Dubai!

    Abbie-x
    chasingmydesire.com

    ReplyDelete