2015 Beauty wish list

Friday 7 August 2015



#1
After seeing Gabby from Velvetgh0st on YouTube effortlessly brighten up her make up looks with the Copacabana Illuminator from Nars, I've been dying to trying out myself!
I've been looking for a way to change my makeup look and I think using the Illuminator as a highlighter will definitely do the trick. It looks amazing on Gabby and I'm hoping it will work for me too! It costs about 30 euros which is a bit pricey for my drugstore state of mind, but I still want to try it out. 

#2

The Painterly Paint Pot from MAC has been everybody's fave for so long now, and I think it's about time I try it out! It looks pretty natural so I could use it as just a regular eye shadow on days when I'm feeling lazy or as an eye shadow base/ primer on days when I want to jazz it up a little. It's about 20 euros and I hope it lives up to the hype.

#3

I've also been looking for a good liquid foundation for a while now and the L'Oreal True Match Foundation has been one that I'm desperate to try. I've been looking for my shade for a couple months now but sadly the shade selection is very limited where I live. It looks like it matches with the skin tone perfectly and everyone I've seen wear it looks flawless with it on. I've also seen many positive reviews which makes me want it more! It cost about 17 Euros and the only thing to do now is to find my matching shade! 

#4

In late 2014 I heard a lot about the NYX Curve Eyeliner, and since my previous eyeliner has been stolen by my sister, I figured I could try this eyeliner out! It is 15 euros which I have no idea why, so it better be as good as everyone says it is! 

#5

With acne comes pesky blemishes and acne scars. For so long I've been trying to get rid of these spots on my face but nothing seems to work. I've tried lemon, manual exfoliation and all that stuff, but still the spots seem to linger. Recently, I've discovered  Redermic R by La Roche Posey, which contains retinol. Retinol is a sort of vitamin A that helps get rid of dead skin cells and blemishes as well as ease swelling and redness. One thing with this product is that you have to keep away from UV rays and constantly wear sunscreen with SPF 15, which sounds pretty serious. I love being near sunlight too much and I don't usually wear sunscreen on a daily which is why I'm pretty scared to try it. I still want to try a tester or the small size of it to see how it works out. I'm not sure how much the tester would cost but the actual product costs about 30 euros.

#6

Lastly, the final product I've been wanting to buy has been Benefit's They're Real Mascara. I tired it a while back and feel in love with it. It added volume and elongated my eyelashes so much, and it was also quite dark and pigmented which I love as my eyelashes are already dark enough. I never had the opportunity to purchase it but I'm hoping this summer I will! It costs about 26 Euros.

I don't know where I'm going to get money to buy all these products, but they are currently on my wish list! What is currently on your summer wish list? What do you think and should try and do you have any dupes!? Let me know in the comments down bellow! 



- Anaelle x


2 comments

  1. I currently use the L'Oreal True Match foundation and Benefit's They're Real mascara and I rave about them a lot, both products are definitely worth buying. I'm yet to try anything from Nars but that Illuminator looks lush! xx

    chaptersofkat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete