MOOD| illustrated by the internet

Sunday 5 March 2017


February is officially over and for this month's recap, I decided to do something a little different and make a post inspired by the internet. While scrolling through various social media and sites, there are always a few things that catch my eye as they are so accurate and relate so much to my life and the mood that I am feeling in the moment. Through this I made somewhat of a mood board.  I don't even know how I came up with this idea but I guess writing blog posts at 2 am in the morning instead of studying, just sparks something in me. 

Anyways, here is my February recap portrayed in a mood board illustrated by the internet! Let's go: 




// 1st of Feb 2017 // 
Memes like this have been circulating all over the internet, and although they are mostly jokes, for some reason this one really spoke to me. If you spend less time looking in the mirror and thinking about your appearance, the less insecure you'll be and the less self-conscious you'll feel... think about it ;) 




// 7th of Feb 2017// 
Is it weird that I get homesick?



// 8th of Feb 2017 // 
Note to self. 





// 8th Feb 2017 //
The urge to get a septum piercing has taken over my mind for a while now. I just need to find the courage to actually do it. 





// 12th Feb 2017 // 





// 17th Feb 2017 // 
This is something I really need to learn. Of course your identity changes depending on the situation and the people, but i shouldn't let my tendency to be reserved to disable me from attracting the people I wish to attract. Be the same person always, just tone it down or increase it depending on the circumstances, ya feel?  




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLQgCDoQkpc 

// 20th of Feb 2017 // 
 -  01:49 am
Watching choreographies on youtube has become my new addiction. Watching videos like this really makes me want to learn how to dance professionally. 



// 21st Feb 2017 //

Found this quote in a Lecture powerpoint and it left me somewhat inspired.




// 24th of Feb 2017 //




// 24th of Feb 2017 //





// 26th of Feb 2017 //

Excitement of the unknown has started to be replaced by fear of the unknown and I'm not sure how to get rid of it. Hopefully this too shall pass. 




// 27th of Feb 2017 //

Throughout January and continuing in February i've been in a rut as Uni and life in general have become somewhat boring, I don't know what I am doing with my present and I don't know where my future is headed but maybe I just need to get busy so that I don't have the time to be alone with my thoughts and dwell. 


That's it for my February, until next time. 

xo, 
Anaelle 

// Bloglovin // Google + // Instagram // Twitter //



2 comments

  1. Omg that meme! hahaha! And this is such a cool and unique post girl, I don't think I've come across a mood board post! Your blog is so pretty as well! x

    sami | possiblysami.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah yess, I love that meme too! Thank you so much gurl!! xx

      Delete