NEW BEGINNINGS

Saturday 11 October 2014


Hi there and welcome to my blog!

I am Anaelle, I'm 17 and I am a proud memory hoarder.

I've always wanted to record/ take note of my life (even though its not that interesting) and look back at it one day and re-live my happiest moments. So, I've decided to make a blog, where I will collect my memories and talk about the things I like and find interesting in this moment in time; As well as the weekly life lessons/must haves I have had in order to survive the week.

I have done many journals and things like this before and I've gotten quite bored of them really fast but I'm hoping this will last! I'd love to come back to this blog one day and look back at my life and possibly show my grandchildren what I was up to back in the day- haha.

x


Post a Comment